Get into the holiday spirit with these fun and easy Essential Oil Make & Take Ideas. Keep reading to learn how to make an Aromatherapy Neck Wrap, Soothing Foot Cream, Bath Salt Ornament, and Holiday Room Spray. They make the perfect gifts or use them for yourself to enjoy during the holidays! Which one will you make first?
Idea #1 - Make an Aromatherapy Neck Wrap When Your Tinsel is in a Tangle
6 cups rice
doTERRA essential oil(s)
- Fold towel in half longways.
- Sew around the edges leaving a three-inch opening. Turn right side out.
- Divide the length into four equal sections and mark with a fabric marker.
- Loosely fill the first quarter with two cups of rice. Sew on marked line. Repeat until all four sections are filled.
- Sew opening closed.
- To use, microwave for two to three minutes and add two drops of essential oil on the outer fabric.
Idea #2 - Pamper Your Mistletoes with a Soothing Foot Cream
1 Cup Solid Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Aloe Vera Gel
10 Drops Lavender or Wild Orange Oil
10 Drops Peppermint Oil
- Blend all ingredients until creamy.
- To use, apply to feet and cover with socks overnight.
Idea #3 - Adorn Your Tree with Bath Salt Ornaments
1/2 Cup Epsom Bath Salts
5 Drops Favorite Essential Oil
- To use, pour 1/4 Cup of mixture in a basin of water.
- Soak feet and relax.
Idea #4 - Deck the Halls with a Natural Room Spray
10 Drops of your Favorite Essential Oil
2 ounce Glass Spray Bottle
- Add essential oils and fill remainder of 2oz spray bottle with water.
- To use, shake and spray.
Some of my favorite oils are Holiday Joy, Wild Orange, and Frankincense. Which are you favorites? Let us know in the comments below.